April’s #BRUNCHCLUB and #NZBloggers event was held at the award winning Marua Road Cafe in Mt Wellington!
Every #BRUNCHCLUB event is different and every event I love.
This months event felt really special – Lena (from Lena Talks) organised cute name cards and blogging related questions for it which was so much fun! We each talked about how we found out about #BRUNCHCLUB (as it’s founder this was so nice to hear!), what we thought our biggest blogging achievement was and how we got into blogging. I loved hearing other people’s answers – I learnt so much about everyone!
The bloggers who attended were
- Lena – Lena Talks
- Angela – A Style Collector
- Rebecca – Once Upon an Egg
- Isobell – Twelve Belles
- Nishu – Lips n Berries Beauty Blog
- Aishwarya – That Trip-e Urban Life
- Alex – Hungry Auckland
Marua Road Cafe is cosy and trendy. The service was amazing and food was super quick! I ordered the Eggs Benedict with Fried Chicken! I don’t think I’ve ever seen such an out there Eggs Benedict flavour!
For the bloggers that ordered coffees there was some amazing coffee art! I ordered long blacks which were delicious!
My blurry face of the day
These were taken when I got home after getting soaked in the crazy Auckland weather!
On my face was:
- Ultraceuticals ultra UV protective daily moisturiser with sheer tint
- MAC mineralize skin finish in Light Plus
- Urban Decay Naked flushed in Naked blush, bronzer and highlight
- NARS Audacious mascara
- Peripira Sugar Twinkle Liquid Shadow in #3
- Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in I’m Shook (not shown)
I had such an amazing time! If you are a nz blogger make sure you join the #NZBloggers and #BRUNCHCLUB groups on Facebook and follow them on Instagram and come hangout!
Check out the official recap of the event on nzbloggers.co.nz