After having a sneaky coffee with Auckland Fair yesterday, at MOJO Durham Lane, I’m excited to share with you their newest venture, and the reason for the coffee, the launch of Friends of the Fair!
I’m a huge advocate for shopping locally, and buying New Zealand which is why I love the Auckland Fair. Friends of the Fair launched yesterday as a way for #AKLFAIR’s loyal community to stay connected between each fair, and event time.
When you become a Friend of the Fair a world of amazing benefits and awesomeness opens up for you, and if you’re anything like me then you’ll jump at the chance to grab a Friend of the Fair card. This is just the beginning! but, if you choose to become a Friend of the Fair you will be helping support Auckland Fair to keep it going and have more time, energy and resources to help the Makers. After all, the Auckland Fair isn’t just an event, it’s a supportive resource for New Zealand’s creative community!
Just some of the benefits from grabbing a Friend of the Fair card (and more will be added):
- A personalised Friend of the Fair card
- Free entry into the Auckland Fair on the day
- Entry via the priority queue at the main doors (yussss)
- A 10% off hot drinks at all Mojo Coffee cafes (yum yes pls!)
- 15% off at The Bread & Butter Letter, both online and in-store. (omg)
- I Love Pies $1 discount voucher on their new Gluten Free pies; redeemable from supermarkets, nationwide.
- Surprise treats on your birthday
- Special discounts and offers on the day of the Fair from our Makers.
- and more
Above: Auckland Fair organiser Jess Whiting with Jacinda Ardern.
Cards are on sale now, cost $95 ea (or 26c a day), are personalised and are valid for 12 months from shipped date. Find out more here!
Hope to see you at the next Auckland Fair, friends!
Thanks to Jessica, Auckland Fair and MOJO for a great launch party. All photos from